By now you must have completed the intial setup as described in part 1
A) On the host computer
1) Goto : Start > Settings > Control pannel
4) In the ‘General Tab’ Select from ‘This connection uses the following items’
Select ‘Internet Protocol TCP/IP’ and click properties.
5) In the properties window fill the following ip configurations and click ok
B) On the Client Computer
1) Repeat steps 1 to 5
2) In stpe 5 change the ip address to : 192.168.0.2
3) Change the Default gateway to : 192.168.0.1
By doing this your client computer will connect to the internet with the default gateway of 192.168.0.1 which is your host computer.